In this event, co-hosted with HealthTech 4 Medicaid, an panel of experts discuss creative ideas for how partnerships and innovation can drive improvements in care for populations whose needs the health care system has historically failed to meet, including people experiencing homelessness, older adults, and expectant mothers.
Hear how recent state and national efforts to improve services to these populations are sparking collaborative solutions that involve partnerships between public and private organizations. The conversation addresses obstacles to optimal service delivery and how novel approaches leveraging technology and data sharing can overcome those obstacles and effectively meet the needs of these communities.
Hear from the following experts:
· Adimika Arthur, Executive Director, HealthTech 4 Medicaid (Opening remarks)
· Aneesh Chopra, Co-Founder and President, CareJourney; Former U.S. Chief Technology Officer
· Jonathan Kumar, Founder, Samaritan
· Timi Leslie, President and Founder, BluePath Health
· Manisha Sharma, Senior Medical Director, Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan
· Conrad Crump, Government Affairs Lead, Blue Shield of California (moderator)